Consultant and Executive Coach in crisis projects and portfolios
Interim project, portfolio and program manager
International author and speaker
Experienced leader with strong hands-on mentality, high social competence, competent organisational and convincing communication skills. Sovereignty, diplomatic assertiveness, versatility and innovative strength, interdisciplinary orientation and extensive cultural competences.
- Experienced interim and crisis manager, consultant and coach in the automotive industry
- Working in the field of project management for more than 30 years
- Experienced program, project and portfolio manager, director and vice president
- Business responsibility of European and worldwide product segments
- Leadership responsibility in R&D, controlling, quality and manufacturing
- Leadership of challenging projects in the automotive, automation and agricultural technology sectors
- Extensive intercultural skills through assignments abroad and in an international environment (USA, France, Japan, Korea, Mexico)
Many years of experience and mature knowledge in the areas of automotive engineering, agricultural and automation technology, project, program, portfolio and interim management; reliable problem-solving and crisis management; competent, ongoing project control; extensive international experience through professional assignments in the USA, Mexico, France, Japan and Korea; wide-ranging experience in professional coaching and mentoring; comprehensive skills in results-oriented leadership as well as in the areas of development, quality and production of E/E components and systems, in general management and within the tasks of a successful executive board.
German – native speaker
English – business fluent
French – basic knowledge
Certified Project Director (GPM) – Level A, according to IPMA (International Project Management Assocciation) and GPM (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement e.V.)
In addition to his professional activities as interim manager, consultant and coach, Thomas Schmidt is a selected and certified assessor of IPMA/GPM at the annual German Project Excellence Award.
We would be happy to provide you with a detailed profile. Please use our contact form or simply give us a call.